WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 3 ripe, mashed bananas
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 cups oats (I used some oatmeal with flax seed in it)
- 1/4 cup almond milk (I used coconut milk)
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
WHAT TO DO:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Sliced and mashed the bananas. I added the applesauce, stirring to mix it all up.
- Added the cinnamon and vanilla.
- Next I added the oats, one cup at time, mixing to coat.
- Last, I added the coconut milk and raisins. (Next time, I think I'll add some nuts, too!)
- Bake at 350. The recipe said 15-20 minutes, I did close to 30 minutes. End result was, once they cooled, the texture was a lot more cookie-like than I figured it would be!